Sunday 5 May 2013

People's Power: GE13 Malaysia

If you want to know how exciting and awe-inspiring, yet at the same time bewildering and frightening different cultures can be subscribe to this blog via email to get notified every time a new post is published.

GE13


Fellow Malaysians,

It's time to vote again!!! As the election fever is everywhere in Malaysia, I would like to urge all of you who have registered as voters, to move your ass and VOTE! Each vote counts! I have gone to vote today at my polling station and the crowd was overwhelming. Things to note on:

1)Be extra cautious and vigilant when you take your ballot paper as the damn ink doesn't dry at all and it can cause your vote to be counted as a spoiled vote if you smear the ink on your ballot paper!! I checked the ballot papers if it is free from any markings!! ANY small markings will render you vote void so ask for a new ballot paper. You have the right to do so.

2)Check your voting booth's number and this will make you move faster to the polling booth! I have learned that the polling booth #3 and #4 are for the young voters. So if you are a young voter, go to these lines to make your voting process faster.

3)Look around for phantom voters. You know how they look like. Don't tell me you can't identify fellow Malaysians. :)

4)I have no idea why we are given pen instead of pencil this time round but anyhow there are extra 10% ballot papers, so if in case you accidentally make a mistake, you could ask for new ones.

5)Keep your mobile phones in silent mode especially when you are already at the polling booth.

6)You may want to print your registration slip which can be obtained from www.spr.gov.my if at all there is chaos saying you have voted before or you have not been registered.

Remember, today, we all heroes for a day! Our VOTE counts!! You guys rock!!


What do you think about this post? I welcome your thoughts and views!

Creative Commons License


Subscribe to my blog here to be notified every time a new post is published.

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share this post around! Share




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I will be checking the comments and replying soonest possible. If you like what I write, subscribe to my blog here http://bit.ly/subscribe_my_blog to receive a notification when I publish a new post. Don't forget to subscribe to the comment replies to stay connected with the discussion in this blog.