Saturday 11 May 2013

Blog Novel

If you want to know how exciting and awe-inspiring, yet at the same time bewildering and frightening different cultures can be subscribe to this blog via email to get notified every time a new post is published.


This new page is dedicated to publish my work on writing a book. I have just decided on it and made the first move for it yesterday. Along with my other articles, you can see some updates going on here too.

My blog novel will be on:

Stories all around the world on human right activities being carried out particularly on education, women, children and war victims. I intend to gather stories all around the world and gather them together with some of my inputs and thoughts on it!! sounds good? +Arunesh Dwivedi +Shanique Roca +Adrianna Joleigh 


What do you think about this post? I welcome your thoughts and views!

Creative Commons License


Subscribe to my blog here to be notified every time a new post is published.

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share this post around! Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I will be checking the comments and replying soonest possible. If you like what I write, subscribe to my blog here http://bit.ly/subscribe_my_blog to receive a notification when I publish a new post. Don't forget to subscribe to the comment replies to stay connected with the discussion in this blog.