Friday 26 April 2013

Traits of An Ass - The Male Chauvinist

If you want to know how exciting and awe-inspiring, yet at the same time bewildering and frightening different cultures can be subscribe to this blog via email to get notified every time a new post is published.


Look at the picture, look at the comment

I'm dedicating this blog post to fellow blogger and friend +Arunesh Dwivedi for coming up with his own thoughts on the same picture and comments I'm discussing. His blog post can be viewed here


Why wouldn't I get furious? Why wouldn't I feel like bashing someone up? I happened to see this beautiful picture with very deep meaning, that is not suggesting anything obscene, a picture which I thought worth sharing for its message but upon reading the comments I have decided to share this on my blog post to convey my own message!

That old man, yes, the one who brilliantly related this picture to male orgasm out of the blue! I went to check his profile out! What I saw was nothing but his blog posts which he shared on his page (which wasn't entertained by anyone anyway). A blog dedicated to show the world how filthy his mind could be and how disrespectful he is towards women! 

Now, we all have access to adult jokes and we do come across them every now and then. But, relating a picture like this to sexuality is an act of an ass! There is a need to draw a limit to everything and this man has clearly swayed from the limit of addressing something to sexual jokes! The never-ending rape cases and violence against women are a result of people with sick mentalities like this. Why?

1. Objectifying Women

    Men like that Mr. Malhotra take women merely as an object, purely to satisfy their uncontrollable sexual pleasure. Just like greed and jealousy, when one fails to control his/her emotions, identify and analyze what is taking control over him/her, he/she falls prey to the play of the mind and feelings! When someone gets engrossed in sexual issues, they fail to see a woman as a human being. Excessive sexuality would undeniably lead to unhealthy communication with people around you and that's when women are objectified! Their eyes go beyond face while talking to women and all they do is to check out on women's physical attributes. Ask them why, they say men are like that, they tend to be so! The plain trait of a male chauvinist! 

2. Man As The Superior Sex

    While glancing through his page, I found a post with its title suggesting young women marrying older men for money! This purely suggests that men like him having a cheap perception on women, that women can be bought and they are something that can be owned! Men like Malhotra can never respect another woman or treat her with equality. He can never do justice neither to his family nor his wife! They are always in a pathetic perception that men could treat ladies anyway they want and it's the women's responsibility to uphold their dignity and safeguard themselves! 

3. Ignoring Violence Against Women

    Today, I read two articles relating to India. One man called a minister was saying that women get raped because they act in such a suggestive manner. Another news is about a 14-year-old boy raping a 6-year-old girl in Dehli. I feel both this news is closely related to the issue I'm discussing now. When men like Malhotra become ministers, these are the news you could expect to hear on a daily basis. The family of the 5-year-old kid who got raped was given some amount of money to close the case down by the police force. People like these are the root cause of the evil bedeviling the society and corrupting them to the extent that women seem to be the second sex forever in the eye of the world! 

To those who think it's okay to harm a kid for your male orgasm, I suggest you dig a hole and shove your thing inside! Let the innocent child alone unharmed!



What do you think about this post? I welcome your thoughts and views!

Creative Commons License


Subscribe to my blog here to be notified every time a new post is published.

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share this post around! Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I will be checking the comments and replying soonest possible. If you like what I write, subscribe to my blog here http://bit.ly/subscribe_my_blog to receive a notification when I publish a new post. Don't forget to subscribe to the comment replies to stay connected with the discussion in this blog.