Wednesday 3 April 2013

Dream Father For My Children

          If you want to know how exciting and awe-inspiring, yet at the same time bewildering and frightening different cultures can be subscribe to this blog via email to get notified every time a new post is published.


     Everyone has dreams of their big day with their Mr.Right and dream girl. The other half we have been in search of and the one who fits into our lives just like the missing jigsaw piece. I think I'd like to write my mind about what kind of father I want for my children.

I want a man who is a feminist,
Yes, you got that right and I mean it,
I need a man who respects women, acknowledges their ability and pays heed to the voice of women,
I need a man who could support what I do for a living and be an encouragement, 
not someone who shuns me away from being a working woman. 

I need a man of value,
I need someone who stands for his values and principles, 
Someone who isn't easily influenced,
Someone who doesn't forgo his values for globalization,
I need a man who could pass on these values to the children.

I need a man who is passionate,
A man who is into the things he is good at,
A human-activist,
A man who cares for the well-being of nature,
Someone whose passion is contagious and inspiring.

I need a man who is responsible for his life,
A man whose life is in order,
Whom I believe,
Only then can he make a good life for the family.

I need a man who can teach my children to be independent,
A man who can teach them to live without money,
Someone who could support their passion,
and acknowledges their ambition,
I need a man who doesn't make my children a spoil-brat.



     I need a man of my dream and I'm not compromising on that or settling for someone I less deserve. 


What do you think about this post? I welcome your thoughts and views!

Creative Commons License


Subscribe to my blog here to be notified every time a new post is published.

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share this post around! Share



12 comments:

  1. May your dreams come true for Mr Right,
    dreams by day and dreams by night.
    May you children's father rise,
    right before your very eyes.
    May he be so right and true,
    may he always cherish you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm yet to write on it actually, but yeah let's just hope that everyone will have the best parents and partners in the world.
      Thank you very much on your feedback, It is so kind of you for your wishes! God bless!

      Delete
    2. He has very nice reply to my poem. Appreciate your feedback Becky!

      Delete
    3. Thanks Becky Sangha and Jasveena Prabhagaran!

      Delete
    4. No problem A. Long, I appreciate your time to response to this thread!

      Delete
  2. Well, let's hear it! Very important subject and very smart that you're thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for dropping by my blog :) Yes, I think it is extremely important to know what kind of man we want to father the kids. I'll write on it soon! stay tuned

      Delete
  3. Jasveena, a clear and concise summary of what you desire in a man!
    I echo the thought and prayer of the poem I shared earlier. :o)

    He will have to be a strong and smart man to be able to stand toe-to-toe with your intelligence and strength of personality. He will be lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much once again for your blessing and wishes! I'll be blessed if I'm ever to find one like that. Haha!

      Delete
  4. "I'll come to thee by moonlight, though hell should bar the way...." Your knight in shining armour is there somewhere, on his way. Just keep your determined longing for him strong and unwavering so it travels through the air to help him find his way to you. :)Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eugene,
      You are very kind with your words and wishes! Thank you very much! That's indeed very encouraging! :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I will be checking the comments and replying soonest possible. If you like what I write, subscribe to my blog here http://bit.ly/subscribe_my_blog to receive a notification when I publish a new post. Don't forget to subscribe to the comment replies to stay connected with the discussion in this blog.