Sunday 10 November 2013

A Quick Thanks!

Thank You
Hello readers! Last week, I had two nominations for the lovely Liebster Award again! I would like to thank +A Long for nominating me on Blogger and +Dyane Forde for nominating me on Wordpress! Thank you both so much. Dyane, I appreciate that coming from you because I never really thought you knew what I am writing about on my blog! Thank you! 

I will be relocated to a new place that's nearer to my working place soon. So, there won't be any new posts until I get a proper internet connection. I know I will somehow get it soon because you can't separate me from the internet connection. LOL. You will see me back in action soon. 

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank +ambarish kumar who has listed my blog under ''my suggestion'' section on his blog! Kumar is an ardent blogger who writes on everything you need to know about the internet and the effective ways to drive traffic to your website and earn money online! If you think your blog isn't doing well, it is time to read FREE tips he has on his blog and implement the suggestions so that you have better targeted traffic and low bounce rate. 

There are two posts on my draft list right now! I will be working on that next but the next post is going to be my 100th post! So, let's see if that will be a video blog instead :))

Best regards,
Jas
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
HMG6-MZ9D-6ZAU-NB7A
 I welcome your thoughts and views ! :D Thank you for your feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I will be checking the comments and replying soonest possible. If you like what I write, subscribe to my blog here http://bit.ly/subscribe_my_blog to receive a notification when I publish a new post. Don't forget to subscribe to the comment replies to stay connected with the discussion in this blog.