Sunday 25 August 2013

Why Should We Learn To Be A Good Juggler?

The act of juggling
I really feel that students, when they are as young as a 7 years old, should be encouraged to get involved in multiple activities. As an adult now, I am realizing the importance of extra co-curricular activities because it teaches students to be a good juggler.

Parents during my school time were giving too much importance for studies and all they want their child to be was the top student of the school and that was like getting a Noble Prize for excellence. I can only feel sorry for those kids who couldn't think for themselves and went on to listen to their parents advice because they are nothing but a bookworm. They can't work without reference and they need a user-manual for almost everything they do and this is the reason why the First Class students fail in their working life. Nobody wants to hire someone who can't stand pressure at work place and juggle numerous responsibilities at one time. 

I'm not saying that you should be too hyperactive and get involved in every single event happening around you. Of course if that is what you do, you won't be able to focus well. But at the same time, you can't just devote your attention to one task. That shows how inefficient you are. 

To end my random ramblings here, I will let you know what are those tasks I'm juggling with. I'm actively looking for a job and this week will be busy with an upcoming interview hopefully. I need to keep an eye on my email and apply for jobs online. I need to blog and empty my head space which gets occupied from time to time with issues to be discussed with all of you lovely readers. I need to get my book-writing going which is one of the top priorities now. I am also freelancing at the moment and reading books whenever I feel the urge to stay away from the computer. I spend time going to the mountain nearby for hiking at times and cleaning my house with my mother. I am also learning a few things about Social Psychology via Coursera. The next assignment is due first week of September so I can focus on other work first :) 

If I have the chance, I wish to learn better German. I can say a few things in German and understand conversations to some extent. I need to also plan for my further education later. 
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
HMG6-MZ9D-6ZAU-NB7A

I welcome you thoughts and views ! :D Thank you for your feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I will be checking the comments and replying soonest possible. If you like what I write, subscribe to my blog here http://bit.ly/subscribe_my_blog to receive a notification when I publish a new post. Don't forget to subscribe to the comment replies to stay connected with the discussion in this blog.