Monday 19 August 2013

We Are Moving...

WE ARE MOVING
It’s me Jasveena here. Nobody is literally moving out of home. Not my family out fear due to the recent robbery happened at our place. It’s the Thoughts And Views That Matter that is moving. I am trying shift the traffic to WordPress now from Blogger as I feel the only reason why Blogger is not my kind of platform anymore is because my effort to install Disqus on it failed. It just FAILED because Disqus can’t recover old comments to the blog and it also doesn’t allow readers to comment via G+.
I though WordPress is really cool as it is a very strong platform to be blogging from so I am going to keep all three; Glipho, Blogger and WordPress but my intention is to shift the traffic from Blogger to WP slowly and bring all my subscribers to this platform so that I don’t miss any of their precious feedback.
So, feel free to comment from WP and I will definitely comment back. If you want to stick to Blogger, that is not an issue too. Stay tuned with my thoughtful posts.
This is the link to follow on Wordpress
Love,
Jas
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
HMG6-MZ9D-6ZAU-NB7A
 I welcome you thoughts and views ! :D Thank you for your feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I will be checking the comments and replying soonest possible. If you like what I write, subscribe to my blog here http://bit.ly/subscribe_my_blog to receive a notification when I publish a new post. Don't forget to subscribe to the comment replies to stay connected with the discussion in this blog.