Friday 30 August 2013

In Between Life And Death


In between life and death
I was unable to post recently as we were out for a short visit to my aunt's place where things changed the moment we arrived. I was handling job applications and I was called for a few interviews at once and all of them were scheduled just a few days after one another. I'm still thinking about a job offer I got today. I thought I should give serious consideration for job-hunting and I think I am already doing that.

Official Contributor of GV

On another hand, I was taken by surprise when I got an e-mail from Global Voices. I remember I applied to become one of the contributors long time ago and my application was accepted. They made me an official Author page and I can now write any issues related to Malaysia quoting from our bloggers and social media posts. Guess what, tomorrow is our National Day so it will be a good day to start. I wanted to highlight events in Malaysia for a larger audience and with this opportunity, I can now lend Malaysia a louder voice through my posts. Of course, I should be careful doing that too as the government doesn't seem to like people exercising freedom of speech nowadays. But, who cares because we need more citizens to voice out. 

Today was another terrible day as my uncle passed away. Coincidentally, his daughter was supposed to get engaged today and it has been called off. Death teaches a lot of lessons. It shows how we should be humane enough to forgive the one who has died and I learnt this through my mum today. Death reveals the ugly faces of people and reunites souls in the name of humanity. It depends on what we choose to see. 

It's is getting late here. I will get back to my usual routine soon.
Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
HMG6-MZ9D-6ZAU-NB7A
 I welcome you thoughts and views ! :D Thank you for your feedback

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I will be checking the comments and replying soonest possible. If you like what I write, subscribe to my blog here http://bit.ly/subscribe_my_blog to receive a notification when I publish a new post. Don't forget to subscribe to the comment replies to stay connected with the discussion in this blog.