Friday 5 July 2013

Super Sweet? Who, Me?

If you want to know how exciting and awe-inspiring, yet at the same time bewildering and frightening different cultures can be subscribe to this blog via email to get notified every time a new post is published.

Maybe I am sweet but no, it's not actually me but my blog!

It's time for SUPER SWEET BLOGGING AWARD!

+Vashti Q-Vega , you are so sweet to pass on the sweet blogging award to me. Thank you very much. Vashti is a fiction writer who wrote The Basement and I'm so thrilled to have her as a good friend over here on Google +. Her support for all writers never wanes off and she definitely deserves this award for that quality together with her writing skills. Congratulations love!

Super Sweet Blogging Award




The Rules:
Thank the Super Sweet Blogger that awarded you.
Answer five Super Sweet questions.
Include the Super Sweet Blogging Award image in your blog post.
Nominate a baker’s dozen (13) other bloggers.
Notify your nominees on their blog.
The Five Super Sweet Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake?
 Sorry I'm a little indecisive here. I love both. :P
2. Favorite Sweet Treat? 
Chocolates. Dark chocolates !!!
3. Sweet Nick Name? 
Mol (This is how Malayalee families call their daughters anyway. So, it is quite common for us)
4. What is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for you? Okay, I love everything someone does out of their heart. But one thing I love most is the handmade stuffs/cards I used to receive from my schoolmates in Convent. I love receiving stuffs by post and collecting them from the postman. 
5. What is your sweetest memory? Making my parents proud
Now drum rolls, please !! :) The nominees are: 
Oh, I nominate all of your wonderful people reading this. Screw the nomination limits. Break the rule :)
What do you think about this post? I welcome your thoughts and views!

Creative Commons License


Subscribe to my blog here to be notified every time a new post is published.

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share this post around! Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I will be checking the comments and replying soonest possible. If you like what I write, subscribe to my blog here http://bit.ly/subscribe_my_blog to receive a notification when I publish a new post. Don't forget to subscribe to the comment replies to stay connected with the discussion in this blog.