Friday 31 May 2013

My Interview By Adrianna Joleigh

If you want to know how exciting and awe-inspiring, yet at the same time bewildering and frightening different cultures can be subscribe to this blog via email to get notified every time a new post is published.





Last week, my lovely friend +Adrianna Joleigh interviewed me on her blog! I was so flattered with the post and her kindness to interview me who is obviously no where as compared to the other writers! I would like to take this opportunity to thank the beautiful soul, Adrianna for her her excellent work in getting feedback from writers and readers all around the world.

Adrianna, I feel writers could get to know their readers better in that sense and this would boost writer-reader relationship further! I appreciate your effort taken to go from one person to another and getting their perception on the writing and reading world! May God bless you! And of course, good luck with your book too!

My interview by Adrianna Joleigh can be found in this link here

Thank you all my readers for the encouragement too and I would like to say I enjoy your feedback the most! Thank you!




What do you think about this post? I welcome your thoughts and views!

Creative Commons License


Subscribe to my blog here to be notified every time a new post is published.

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share this post around! Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I will be checking the comments and replying soonest possible. If you like what I write, subscribe to my blog here http://bit.ly/subscribe_my_blog to receive a notification when I publish a new post. Don't forget to subscribe to the comment replies to stay connected with the discussion in this blog.