Sunday 21 April 2013

Random Stuffs In the Morning

If you want to know how exciting and awe-inspiring, yet at the same time bewildering and frightening different cultures can be subscribe to this blog via email to get notified every time a new post is published.

So as per request, by +Shanique Roca , I thought these random facts are fun, hence I'm posting this up! 


1. Do you have any pets? Had one, died, a hamster :(

2. Name 3 things physically close to you. My laptop, phone, my clothes of course! 


 3. What's the weather like right now? Perfect, windy

4. Do you drive, if so have you crashed? Crashed twice in four years, I still drive


5. What time did you wake up this morning? 10.30 am


6. When was the last time you showered? Yesterday night, that gives you a clue of what happened right after waking up today


7. what was the last movie you saw? Day before yesterday


8. What does your last SMS / text message say. ''K'' .. yeah that short it is


9. What is your ring-tone? Zhor Ka Jhatka



             
 10. Have you ever been to a different country? I guess maybe Singapore counts?

11. Do you like sushi?  Never tried it.


12. where do you buy your groceries? A small shop close to campus


13. Have you ever taken medication to fall asleep? Nope. 


14. How many Siblings do you have? 2


15. Do you have a desktop or Laptop? Laptop


16. How old will you be on your next birthday? Silver Jubilee


17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses


18. Do you color your hair? never


19. Tell me something your planning on doing today? Finishing up all stuffs I failed to do over the weekend


20. When was the last time you cried? Honestly, can't remember


21. What is your perfect pizza topping? anything goes(excluding beef)

 
22. Which do you prefer Hamburgers or cheese burgers? hate cheese


23. Have you ever had an all nighter? Yeah, not more than 24 hours. 


24. What is your eye color? Black


25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? No 

2 comments:

  1. Who puts beef on pizzza? really mien? Yeck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shanique,
      There are people who eat and make it that way :) here I mean

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I will be checking the comments and replying soonest possible. If you like what I write, subscribe to my blog here http://bit.ly/subscribe_my_blog to receive a notification when I publish a new post. Don't forget to subscribe to the comment replies to stay connected with the discussion in this blog.