Tuesday 16 April 2013

Like seasons, feelings change!

If you want to know how exciting and awe-inspiring, yet at the same time bewildering and frightening different cultures can be subscribe to this blog via email to get notified every time a new post is published.


That sense of excitement,
stealthily catching a glimpse,                                        
On the one you like,
The one that makes your heart skip a beat,
Is now fading away gradually,
Dull and lifeless.
When cupid makes the wrong aim,
Over again,
The euphoria love arouses,
Is never at the same intensity,
Love doesn't seem enticing,
Dates you remember fades off,
So quickly,
Memories don't evoke tears in your eyes anymore,
Like seasons, feelings change,
And just like seasons,
It takes the right one,
To make you feel the love,
All over again!


What do you think about this post? I welcome your thoughts and views!

Creative Commons License


Subscribe to my blog here to be notified every time a new post is published.

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share this post around! Share

8 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed this...and agree with the theme...emotions change..everything changes. One spiritual discovery that I have uncovered in the last couple of years is the pure impermanence of this material world. It puts everything in perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jessica,
      Thank you very much for dropping by my blog. Nothing last, even if it's good or bad. Change is the only constant. Agreeing with you!
      Thanks for the thoughts

      Delete
  2. Jasveena, the rise and fall of love, cupid's fickle arrow, expressed in a lovely way. Love half-remembered, half forgotten is sad and I feel it in your poem. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for dropping my A Long! And I certainly feel you summed it up all very well and you could definitely feel it. thank you

      Delete
  3. I've not read much of your poems before but I really liked this one. Your writing is mature and I could actually identify with the subject you've chosen. Keep up the good work. All the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Suman,
      Good to see your feedback here. I appreciate your time in reading my poem. I believe when you are strongly involved with your thoughts, you could come up with words to express it. Thanks for the compliments. Appreciating it! Hope to have you reading my works in future!

      Delete
  4. I agree with Jessica M and suman's comments! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Long,
      Thank you very much for keeping me encouraged with your support! Many thanks once again!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I will be checking the comments and replying soonest possible. If you like what I write, subscribe to my blog here http://bit.ly/subscribe_my_blog to receive a notification when I publish a new post. Don't forget to subscribe to the comment replies to stay connected with the discussion in this blog.