Friday 22 March 2013

That F,B and S Words In Between Sentences: It's Your Mantra?

         If you want to know how exciting and awe-inspiring, yet at the same time bewildering and frightening different cultures can be subscribe to this blog via email to get notified every time a new post is published.


        So you think you are fucking cool to use the "fuck" word in between all fucking sentences and you think you can fucking scare the shit out of everyone? You think that fucking word is so fucking fantabulous and it adds force into your fucking emotions and expression? You think only you can fucking use it and it shows how fucking open-minded you are????

I'll show you why it's doesn't make you any fucking cool and fantastic!!

     Abusing someone doesn't mean you need to hurt than physically. Abusing someone is not just about raping or verbally ill-treating them with words like hardcore nut or a pig-headed fool. Abusing includes the word "fuck", "slut" and "bitch". None of these words I can find through my phone dictionary while typing and I've got to type word by word. So, even software knows it's derogatory, what makes you think you are the highest form of life if you are one of them using it?

     Three reasons why all forms of abusive natures should come to an end to kill discrimination and violence!



1.  Mind Your Words, It Reflects Who You Are

     What you say is what personifies yourself. We are so concern about cultivating a good attitude that would lift up our children's personality. Just like how you should watch your attitude, you should also watch what you say. Not only bad attitudes could stink, but also the foul words you use towards others. When you project positive attitudes, you get back the positive vibes from nature. So mind your language, make a difference in what and how you speak so others would respect you. 

2.  You Are Degrading Your Own Kind

     Women, you got to watch this out. Calling other women slut and bitch doesn't make you any greater than them. What makes you think that men should respect women when you yourself degrade other women? I have been reading some ungodly incidents on how cruel men can be towards women. While we are so furious blaming men for those incidents (you all know what incidents that have been shaking the world over and over again), why not make a change in the way we treat people and our own womenfolk!!

3.  It Adds Oil To Abusive Nature 

      The abusive nature of humankind doesn't emerge all of a sudden. The way a person who truly respects someone else as a person will watch what they say and how they behave. Even in the worst scenarios, their reflection of anger would be of low abusive nature. If one could be abusive verbally, then it doesn't take a long time for him/her to be physically abusive. Stop portraying a negative image of yourself, only then can you spread kindness and humanity. 


I believe you will be humane enough to treat another mankind the way you would want to be treated!! Stop the use of foul language. It really isn't cool!! 


What do you think about this post? I welcome your thoughts and views!

Creative Commons License


Subscribe to my blog here to be notified every time a new post is published.

 

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Share this post around! Share

4 comments:

  1. this is so true! you have an awesome writing voice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your time spent on my blog! I'm just a new blogger! Glad you liked it and I hope I did made some sense there!

      Delete
  2. People that swear in person or in print are unattractive to me. I always feel that they have an inner rage that compels them to be profane. I hope they are able t be free of it sometime. God help them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I grew up in a family and society that don't use vulgar words, at times, even as an adult, I don't really know what certain things mean. I'm grateful for that. I feel people use hard words to make their statements stand out but in reality it tears their image apart. They just don't seem to understand!

      Thanks for the view and comment! :D Appreciate it

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I will be checking the comments and replying soonest possible. If you like what I write, subscribe to my blog here http://bit.ly/subscribe_my_blog to receive a notification when I publish a new post. Don't forget to subscribe to the comment replies to stay connected with the discussion in this blog.